So I mentioned to Andy some time I'd like to get a keyboard for our house so I can re-learn. I've forgotten a lot. Really a lot.
I'm not great. Well, lets be honest. I'm not even good.
But I figure with a little practice I may one day be able to play some songs from the "Simplified Hymnal".
He got me a keyboard for my birthday last month but when it came is was way cheap and already broken. So we returned it so I could find something better. I did a lot of research and decided I wanted a Yamaha, they get really great reviews and have all the features I want, and more!
Thanks to KSL I found the perfect one for me!
Here it is. Happy Birthday to me.
And now some cute pictures of the boys.
They both love the walker. Avery often gets stuck in it.
Check out the lashes on this kid!
4 comments:
Hey, enjoy the piano!
The first thing I noticed were the lashes. They are both so stinkin cute!
Beautiful. Boys always get the best lashes. It's some ironic law of the universe. Luke had the awesome lashes in our family.
awe, your boys are so adorable. Especially that Jack. He's a looker! And how cool to finally have a keyboard! You know, you used to be rather good. I remember. Have fun with that!
Post a Comment