A fabric covered wipes case
And a new bag. I made my own pattern for it, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. The one side isn't as flat as the picture makes it look. fyi, the batteries died right after these pictures so I can't get a better one. Yet.
And it's fully lined. Now to go somewhere so I can use it... :)
6 comments:
Very nice! Do you take orders on the fabric covered wipes case!
I like the pleat. I've seen bags with pleats and wondered how hard it was especially matching up the lining. Maybe i'll get some tips from you.
or you could make another one and do a sweet tutorial.
I love the wipes case cover idea. Talk about designer mommy!
What a cute bag. I'm impressed that you made your own pattern! And thanks for visiting my blog today!
What cute things! I love the wipes case cover! Can I ask how you did it? It looks completely professional.
Post a Comment