Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 Things..

Misty tagged me for this one, here goes...

3 Joys
-Andy and the boys

-Baby smiles

-A good steak :)


3 Fears

-Something bad happening to my kids

-Silly, but...Dying, then Andy getting remarried and forgetting about me, and the new wife being evil and not liking my kids. Andy thinks I'm crazy, but admits if I died he's probably get remarried someday. Rude.

-Not getting better

3 Obsessions
-trying to keep a clean house. Does that make sense? I'm obsessed with trying to keep a clean house...some days I'm successful!

-bloggin, reading friends blogs, blog stalking. Everyone I meet, I wonder if they have a blog. now you all know I'm a little crazy!

-Lately, reading. I wish it was all the time, and it would be I guess if all books were good.

3 Surprising Facts About Me
-at 9 months pregnant I could stand, fold myself in half with my legs straight and palm the ground.

-I read really fast. Andy's jealous.

-I actually like my mini van. Most people that have one don't really like it. But I pretty much love it.

3 People I tag
-Sis

-Karen

-Mishka

2 comments:

sissyann said...

I will totally haunt my husband if he remarrys after me!!!! LOL

Unknown said...

I echo the dying one. I would feel selfish not wanting my husband to remarry, but I don't. Or him dying really young and having a whole life ahead of me.