Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weight gain...

This is generaly something I try NOT to think about. But at my Doctor appointment this afternoon the Dr. congratulated me on being 6 pounds lighter this pregnancy than I was at the exact same time with Avery. Did that make sense? It made me happy though!
And he said it's even greater because of the prescription I'm on for RA, it causes weight gain, so he was extremely impressed that I'm actually lighter this time around!

Anyway, that's my happy news for the day! And baby #2 is perfectly healthy, I guess that's more important than my weight! :)

4 comments:

bedelia said...

I guess the Easter candy hasn't set in yet. ha.

Andrea said...

That's awesome! I love to hear that I'm lighter. I love your food storage from the prev post. You're my kind of girl...

Unknown said...

Lucky Girl! I do so good until my last trimester and then I just plump and plump...I gained SO much with Gideon that I think I'm still under where I was with him...but I've still put on a ton, but you're right...all that matters is that baby is healthy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.