Monday, March 31, 2008

Sold!


We sold my car (Ford Taurus) this morning! Yay! We've been wanting/trying to sell it off an on for a few months now, but I just listed it again about 4 days ago and we got rid of it this morning.
It's been a good car, and I think I'll miss it...but we're on to bigger things now. Literally. We're looking at Minivans now, I know that may seem retarded since we only have 1.5 kids right now, but I think it'll be great when the baby's born!
Anyway, that's my exciting news for the day! Hopefully we can find something decent in our limited price range!

2 comments:

Selissa said...

Yay! Good luck Kiz. Phil says a Dodge Grand Caravan is good and also a Chrysler Town and Country.

sissyann said...

I would love a mini van and technically I only have one child.