I know it's not Tuesday yet (thank goodness it's almost the weekend!!!)...but I've seen a couple people talk about this blog (Tuesday Tell All) and I think I'm going to start answering their questions each week.
It looks fun, they just post a question or thought or something on Friday, so you have the weekend to think about it. And then on Tuesday you post your answer on your own blog. The authors of TTA post their answers on the blog as well.
I just think it's a neat way to get blogging about things I wouldn't normally think of, and a great way to get down in "writing" things about myself and my family that I wouldn't think of.
Check out their blog for next weeks question - http://tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com/
I'd love to know who else does this, it'd be fun to read your answers as well!!
2 comments:
I got you note on the TTA blog. We're glad to have you join us. I added you to the sidebar.
Welcome!
I think I might do it too.
Post a Comment