With easter candy! :) So maybe this was over kill, but Andy hit up some of the after easter sales and got our years supply (or more!!) of candy. Can you say "Hello soon to be fat family!" ???
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh boy! I see some Cadbury Mini Eggs, we all know I love those. I tried to find some at the after easter sales so I could stock up for a while and I didn't get as lucky as you. We got a few things, but certainly nothing worth blogging about, haha!
5 comments:
Oh boy! I see some Cadbury Mini Eggs, we all know I love those. I tried to find some at the after easter sales so I could stock up for a while and I didn't get as lucky as you. We got a few things, but certainly nothing worth blogging about, haha!
That's a pretty good looking stash. The baby will love that. Enjoy!!
Whoa. That looks like a good stash. Can I come over? ;)
I would like you to take a picture of your stash now so we can all see...
Post a Comment