...Isn't so little anymore! I got this picture from my mom's slide show. I just love it, he's so sweet! He's constantly doing something hilarious, I just love him so much!!
It's just so crazy how fast it goes. At church yesterday I was holding our friends 4 week old little girl and the whole time I was thinking..."It wasn't that long ago when Gid was tiny like this!" *sigh* It just flies by.
4 comments:
He's so cute. I love footie pajamas...
He is so cute Kizzie! I love little kids in footie pj's as well!
It's just so crazy how fast it goes. At church yesterday I was holding our friends 4 week old little girl and the whole time I was thinking..."It wasn't that long ago when Gid was tiny like this!" *sigh* It just flies by.
Awww you two look so cute all cuddled up there!
Post a Comment