Avery would be - Doctor Irwin Fletcher Westover, Doctor to give him automatic prestige and Irwin Fletcher after the character in the movie Fletch. Sad little name isn't it?? All through my pregnancy with Avery Andy called him Doctor.
And baby number 2, who is still un-named, would be Jack Bauer Westover. We just finished watching the first season of 24 and I think Andy has a little man crush on Jack Bauer.
Andy asks me daily how "Jack Bauer" is.
5 comments:
That's funny you say that. My husband has always said that our first son will be Michael Jordan Mathews. If there are twins, they'd be Michael and Jordan. Even if they're boy/girl twins it would work. I am more likely to agree to Michael Jordan than Jack Bauer though.
That is really funny! I think you should name him Jasper. I think it is a cute name.
LOL that is too funny! My husband seems to get his way every time. I told him the next one I get to name!
love the name jack....i almost used it for jason. i do have to agree with andy too, i also have a cruash on jack bauer....24 is a favorite over here!!:)
hahahaha that is the funniest thing I've ever heard!
Post a Comment