Amen! I'm weeding out and hiding toys. I'm planning on having cars, guys, animals, geotrax, each with their own bucket and they can only get out one at a time and no dumping is allowed. They are doing pretty good especially Jonah. Nolan is still learning but has gotten pretty good at the no dumping.
Currently both big boys are refusing naps locked in their room and August just woke probably because Nolan is screaming at the gate. uggg.
I dont know if this will help but I only let my daughter play with one thing at a time. So maybe limit the boys to one bucket of toys at a time. Then I make her help clean it up before she can play with anything else.
Hey! We should have a cricut "party" sometime!? Oh, and we made our blog private a couple of days ago. My email is natalie_nielson@hotmail.com...if you could email me yours, I can add you! :)
Yep, here too. It's not just boys and it's not just toys! We don't have a lot of toys and I keep them in her room, but they are dragged out. If there aren't any toys to pull out, everything else out of the kitchen (flour buckets, jars, cans, dog toys) and anything on the desk or table is thrown around. Argh. I usually clean it up at nap time and bed time. Unless Scott's going to be home for dinner.
I know how you feel. What I do is split their amount of toys in half and store it away for a couple of months and then switch them out. They feel like they have new toys all over again and enjoy playing with a lesser amount because they are "new". :)
7 comments:
I feel ya!! Can't keep anything clean.
Amen! I'm weeding out and hiding toys. I'm planning on having cars, guys, animals, geotrax, each with their own bucket and they can only get out one at a time and no dumping is allowed. They are doing pretty good especially Jonah. Nolan is still learning but has gotten pretty good at the no dumping.
Currently both big boys are refusing naps locked in their room and August just woke probably because Nolan is screaming at the gate. uggg.
I dont know if this will help but I only let my daughter play with one thing at a time. So maybe limit the boys to one bucket of toys at a time. Then I make her help clean it up before she can play with anything else.
Just a thought!
Hey! We should have a cricut "party" sometime!? Oh, and we made our blog private a couple of days ago. My email is natalie_nielson@hotmail.com...if you could email me yours, I can add you! :)
yes! somebody feels my pain!
Yep, here too. It's not just boys and it's not just toys! We don't have a lot of toys and I keep them in her room, but they are dragged out. If there aren't any toys to pull out, everything else out of the kitchen (flour buckets, jars, cans, dog toys) and anything on the desk or table is thrown around. Argh.
I usually clean it up at nap time and bed time. Unless Scott's going to be home for dinner.
I know how you feel. What I do is split their amount of toys in half and store it away for a couple of months and then switch them out. They feel like they have new toys all over again and enjoy playing with a lesser amount because they are "new". :)
Post a Comment