We're excited for the New Year. It will (hopefully!) bring lots of change for our family. Andy graduates with his Master's Degree in Social Work in April (And, yes, he fully expects people to call him 'Master Westover', 'Master Andy', or just 'Master'. He's happy with whichever option you choose!), We'll be looking for a job (outside of Utah, no offense Utah), and along with a new job in a new state that means a big move for our family! All in the next 6 months. (I'll add another big hopefully, now!)
So here's to the new year and new adventures!! I can't wait to see what happens! (Literally, all this waiting and wondering is killing me!!)
3 comments:
I love moving and new adventures but I'm way bummed that Master Westover and family won't be around in a few months.
I think it sounds like a fun evening. I never do like to stay up all the way till midnight. :)
I'll go with just "Master"...!
Post a Comment