Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snow Fun!

Last Saturday we got all bundled up and went out to play in the snow. I haven't been liking the cold and snow so much this year so my poor boys have been snow deprived.
We threw snow balls, built snow men, made snow angels, and then came in and had hot chocolate while we played Don't Break The Ice.

Jack had a little bit of a hard time moving around, but it was really cute watching him waddle around outside. He fell into the snow quite a bit!
Avery and the mini snow man we made. He didn't last long (the snowman), the sun was too much for it to handle.
Avery and Andy making snow angels. Avery struggled with it, simply because he didn't really know what we were talking about. It was cute watching him wiggle around in the snow.
The boys and the snowman. We all helped with it, but Avery said it wasn't frosty because we had the wrong kind of hat. He says next time we can try again with the right one.
We play Don't Break The Ice a lot. A LOT.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys have the snow now! Looks like you had fun. I'm a bad mommy, I never took my child out to play in the snow..we even have a suit and boots for her.