Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Randomness and a funny picture

Sometimes I wonder where my kids learn the things they do.
Then I remember boys do some gross things, just because they're boys.
And they also learn some pretty random things from Andy.

Example #1 (NOT learned from Andy, fyi)
Jack licks shoes. Not just the tops, the soles. GROSS. I have to make sure they get put away where he can't get them. It doesn't help that he thinks it's hilarious when I catch him licking shoes. He'll run away with the shoe, then when I get it from him he runs as fast as he can to find another shoe to lick. Sick.
Thanks Josiah, for the pillow cases.
Example #2 (definitely learned from Andy, and I'm pretty sure he's proud of it!)
Last night Avery was being punky telling me to get out of his house (which happened to be behind the living room curtains). When I told him that wasn't a nice way to talk to me and he needed to say sorry he did. Then Andy told him to give me a hug, to which he responded "How about a force hug Mom?" That made us laugh. Then Andy asked Avery if he could have a force hug too. Great.


2 comments:

Chiemi said...

A force hug? Like THE force? lol!

Unknown said...

I understand the shoe thing. We went through a phase like that too. Ick.