Also, Avery found a scarf the other day and asked me to wrap it around him so he could be Spider Man. He was pretty funny webbing us all.
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Pants and Spidey
Today I made Jack a pair of pants out of a t-shirt of mine. It shrunk in the wash so I haven't worn it in quite a while. And reading Amelia's post made me want to make some, now. So I did. It only took about 15 minutes and they're quite adorable on him!(even cuter now that he's wearing a regular t-shirt, not just a onesie.) I'm going to make Avery some as soon as I figure out which t-shirt of Andy's I can cut up. :)
Also, Avery found a scarf the other day and asked me to wrap it around him so he could be Spider Man. He was pretty funny webbing us all.
Also, Avery found a scarf the other day and asked me to wrap it around him so he could be Spider Man. He was pretty funny webbing us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those pants are soo cute! Great job!! Thanks for checking out my blog!
Lynette
Nice. I have a giant tub of old clothes because I can't throw things away. I can make new things.
that's suppose to say, "because I think to myself, I can make new things."
Post a Comment