Then...at the second store we found another one, still missing the wings but in way better shape. It was only $1, so we got it. We felt silly for buying a second one, but planned on tossing the more broken one.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Buzz Lightyear Fest
One of the things we did this weekend was go to 3 different D.I.'s. it was a good D.I. day for us, we found some good kid books, some games, Andy found a Star Wars Transformer that he doesn't already have.
At the first D.I. we found a Buzz Lightyear toy that was in pretty good shape, it was just missing the the wings on the back and the battery cover. But for $2 I figured I'd just cover up the battery compartment. The boys don't care that much.
Then...at the second store we found another one, still missing the wings but in way better shape. It was only $1, so we got it. We felt silly for buying a second one, but planned on tossing the more broken one.
But...at the 3rd D.I. we found a completely intact Buzz Lightyear toy. Wings and all, and only $1. We'll take it. But now we have 3 Buzz Lightyears, 2 that work and are in pretty good condition for finding them at D.I.
Jack loves Buzz. He walks around with "b". We think it's cute. That's probably why we bought 3. We're throwing one away, don't worry. We just thought it was pretty funny and odd to find the same thing, but better, at each of the stores.
Then...at the second store we found another one, still missing the wings but in way better shape. It was only $1, so we got it. We felt silly for buying a second one, but planned on tossing the more broken one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is funny! What's with the blue Buzz?
Man, our DI out here in Saint George is pathetic. I hardly ever find anything good.
Oh and congrats on your amazing finds!
Carson LOVES Buzz and Woody!! Awesome finds! Finding tresures at D.I. is the best!!
you better watch out or you are gonna have more junk than me....if that's possible
Post a Comment