Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gaming

Last night Andy gave me one of my birthdays presents early, to kick off my birthday week. Yes, I still love my birthday. Maybe I'm greedy. Someday I'll grow up, but for now I enjoy feeling like a giddy 12 year old.

Last year (and probably the year before) I convinced Andy to open his birthday presents early. I can't keep a secret very well, so it drives me crazy that he can, so I usually convince him to let me open a present (or two?) early as well.
He's gotten used to it, so this year he said I can decide when I open my presents. So I opened one last night, and I'm hoping I can make myself wait til my actual birthday(Sunday) to open the others.Anyway, last night he gave me "The Farming Game". We had that game when I was younger, and I remember really liking it, so I was very excited to get it! We played last night, and I lost. But that's no surprise, Andy wins almost all games. He's lucky I guess.But we're totally playing again tonight, and I plan on winning!

6 comments:

Mother Gooneybird said...

Cool! We have that game! Just a tip. Skip that horrible space that tells you to go to the second week of February and miss everything all year. It slows the game down way too much. But I guess we are playing with several kids who still have a hard time counting so maybe it works for you.
Happy Birthday!!

Chiemi said...

Fun! I have trouble keeping secrets too. I always want Dustin to open presents early because I am so excited.

bedelia said...

andy wins except when playing against me. ha.

bedelia said...

and does this mean we need a game night next week?!? We have one of those frozen chocolate pies in the fridge just waiting for a game night.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! You'll have to teach me sometime.
What a good way to get multiple presents. Good job, Kiz!

Anonymous said...

That dumb Andy always wins! Unacceptable! happy birthday little girl:) Love, Kris