Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
That's so cool! I should have my mom do it for me, she has really nice handwriting.
Sweet! I am so going to do this!Also, I love your bling-y blog layout. :)
Awesome! I remember hannah doing this but had lost the link. I was actually just thinking about it the other day!
How cool!! I definitely need to try this out!
So cute! How many times did you do it before you actually liked it? I've tried three times, now. Still not happy, but it is cool.
That's funny. Jordan just barely did his yesterday. I've seen it before and just never done it. Jordan's was surprisingly good...except his little e was gigantic for some reason. looks good though.
I did mine before, but I think I'll redo it. Makes me want to work on my hand writing! haha, but super fun!
I did it today! It's great! I think I'm gonna try cursive, or something else too!
That's awesome! It does look like your writing too! I'm going to try it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's so cool! I should have my mom do it for me, she has really nice handwriting.
Sweet! I am so going to do this!
Also, I love your bling-y blog layout. :)
Awesome! I remember hannah doing this but had lost the link. I was actually just thinking about it the other day!
How cool!! I definitely need to try this out!
So cute! How many times did you do it before you actually liked it? I've tried three times, now. Still not happy, but it is cool.
That's funny. Jordan just barely did his yesterday. I've seen it before and just never done it. Jordan's was surprisingly good...except his little e was gigantic for some reason. looks good though.
I did mine before, but I think I'll redo it. Makes me want to work on my hand writing! haha, but super fun!
I did it today! It's great! I think I'm gonna try cursive, or something else too!
That's awesome! It does look like your writing too! I'm going to try it!
Post a Comment