Thursday, September 10, 2009

How did he get so big?!

2 of Avery's favorite things to do right now are sing the abc's, and "read" a book called "But Not The Hippopotamus". When the boys and I run errands during the day Avery insists on singing the abc's the whole time we're in the car...over and over again. It's really adorable to hear him sing it though! So here's a video.

Also, we've read the Hippopotamus book to him so often that he has it mostly memorized, he loves it and now Jack loves it too. It's pretty cute when he recites it to us. Jack especially likes Avery to read it to him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable! I love how some letters make it into the alphabet twice.
We have But Not the Hippopotamus, it's a really fun book. We have quite a few from Sandra Boynton. I just scored "The Going to Bed Book" at a thrift store for .49.

Chiemi said...

Those are so cute. My girls loved watching him sing. They were totally mesmerized. :)

Amanda said...

I love those books, i have a whole bunch but i dont have the hippopotamus one yet, I will have to go get it!!