One of my favorites to visit is Somewhat Simple, Stephanie who is the creative mind behind the blog has some really great ideas! Maybe too many... :) She's doing a challenge this month where each week she will post a tutorial to try and then everyone who wants blogs about it after it's done...anyway, the first one is a kids apron out of a placemat. The one she made is adorable!
I can't wait to see what the next tutorial is!
9 comments:
I thought about doing dish towel ones too! They do seem more absorbent..
Cute Kizzie!
How cute and easy!
Oh my goodness...hey neighbor! I am doing Stephanie's challenge as well! She has great ideas huh!? I have recently wanted to become more crafty, but who knew I lived next door to Martha Stewart! :) I love your aprons, great job! Cute blog as well!
I've added you to my blog list...hope that's okay!? :)
Very cute! I found this awesome craft blog, and thought of you because she has some felt food she made. Her ideas are incredible, so I thought I'd pass it on! It's www.ikatbag.blogspot.com
You are so crafty! I love it! When our newest little one gets a bit older there's a ton of things I want to make.
So cute!! I might be able to do this. Maybe.... not sure, but I could try.
Very cute! I like the idea of the dish towel for older kids!
K, where is your clutch purse? show and tell time! Lets see it!
I love the monochromatic aprons. Beautiful!
Post a Comment