This past week I canned some peaches and pears. It's always amazing to me how few jars so much fruit fills! But it's fun to be able to do it, I think all the jars look so pretty when it's all done.

Andy said goodbye to Wasatch Mental health after almost 3.5 years. He's had so many great experiences and opportunities while working there, and we've enjoyed having him work so close to home. We'll miss being able to have lunch with him so often!
Here he is with the boys the day before he finished his internship. I'm sure he'll do just as well at his next internship!

Jack and Daddy were tuckered out after our Friday morning shopping trip, but it sure makes a cute picture!

I finished Jack's 1 year scrapbook this week, which feels so good! I did it all digital and have already sent the file off to get printed! I'm so excited to see how it all looks once it's printed!


And last, I met an internet friend in real life yesterday. That probably makes me sound totally lame. But it was a lot of fun! We've "known" each other for a few years, and she was in town this week so we met up and let the kids run around at Farm Country. Thanks for meeting up with us
Amy!


That was pretty much our week, somehow it seemed busier than that! :)
This week Andy starts school again, as well as his second internship. We're so excited that the end of schooling is in sight! I'm so grateful for Andy and all the hard work he is doing right now to provide for our family!
5 comments:
Love the pics! That fruit looks great. How fun to meet up with Amy, I'm jealous!
Wow! I really haven't done scrapbooks for either of my girls. They will have to be happy with me blogging about them. :) How fun that you got to meet up with Amy. You two look so cute!!
Where'd you get that paper? I'm in LOVE with it! And your pages are super duper cute. Have you been getting them printed? I'm trying to decide what will be cheaper- getting all my pages printed at once or getting them just put into a book?
So fun that you got to meet Amy- we need to hang out some time, I think we'd have a blast!
Have a great day!!
Now I feel dumb. I forgot that you moved.
Fun stuff. Love the scrapbook pages. Good luck on the next internship!!
Post a Comment