Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jack loves books

Jack loves to "read" books. I may have blogged about this before, but it's just so darn cute.

He can usually be found sitting on the couch, floor or bottom step with a book. If he's not sitting with one, he's walking around trying to find a place to get comfy and enjoy a good read. He also loves when we read to him, which is a nice change from trying to rip up books and climb off our laps after 3 seconds. He's got such a fun personality, we sure do love him! And he's really really adorable, so that definitely makes everything better! :)
He says a "b" sound sometimes when he brings be a book, I've been trying to get him to say book, it's cute when he tries.




1 comment:

Chiemi said...

It's so great when kids have a love of reading. My girls have so many books. Every morning I find their beds full of books. :)