Saturday, September 12, 2009

I love my boys

They don't come any cuter than this...(don't try and tell me otherwise! :) )he looks a little out of it in this...still cute though.
This morning we took Avery to Lowe's for a free kids workshop class thing. He got a cute little apron, safety goggles, and a kit to build a drum. He looked so cute! We're totally signing him up for more of these, it was so fun! (Then we tortured ourselves by walking around dreaming of all the things we'll do to our imaginary first home...we can't wait to buy someday!)

Also, I did this cute little project. It's an altered notebook. I'm going to use it for a shopping list/to do book. If I'd been thinking more I'd have cut it down to fit in my shopping cart caddy...I suppose I still could, we'll see.

7 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

K, now I feel stupid! The link on my blog is just showing your apron post, not anything else, so all week I have been checking your site to see what you made and it kept showing me the apron post! VERY CUTE! I love it!

Crystal said...

Your clutch turned out very cute. I love that you are going to use it as a shopping/to do list. I might need to make another one now.

Anonymous said...

Love the clutch! I'm thinking of doing one like that for Jeremy's cousin for her birthday. She'll be 13...I was planning on the reg purse style, but I'm thinking the clutch is a little more grown up looking! Love it!

Chiemi said...

What a cute altered notebook!

Natalie said...

So cute! Great job on your clutch! And your boys are cuties! :)

bedelia said...

Dang, we forgot to go. Maybe I should be glad we missed the drum though.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Your kids eyes are awesome!!!