Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Throwing a fit

This morning Jack felt like throwing a fit for no apparent reason. Frustrating? Yes, but also a little funny. Then all of the sudden he was happy and decided to find his left over breakfast and help himself to it. I was a little afraid to take it away from him, in case he thought that would be a worthy fit throwing cause. Luckily he decided to be happy and let me feed him.

It’s weird really, sometimes he’ll just be sitting on the ground and I can tell he’s trying to decide whether he should be happy or throw a fit. more than half the time he decides to throw a fit there’s not reason for it. I don’t remember Avery every doing this! When Jack does flip out Avery just looks at me and says “Mom, Jack’s throwing a massive fit!”

download-1280x800

This morning I canned apple-pear sauce(quart jars), and cinnamon apple-pear sauce (pint jars). Yum!

I love canning.

P9300453

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

I love that you have play by play shots of his tantrum.

Okay, seriously can you stop making me SO jealous? Your domestic goddess-ness is just way too awesome for me to handle. :D (Can I have your recipe for apple-pear sauce? It sounds yummy!)