Saturday, September 05, 2009

Crafting spree

This week I did some crafting for a package I sent off, and I just couldn't stop! Once I start crafting I can't seem to stop!

So here are a few of the things I made-

Thanksgiving wall hanging. I got an Easter wall hanging at the dollar store and used mod podge and scrapbook paper I already had. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Before:After:Shopping Cart Caddy, thanks to a tutorial from Rebecca at Blue Cricket Designs. (I did mine a little different, just because of my scrap fabric I was using)Magnets - I did some really simple button magnets and some clothes pin magnets. We use magnets a lot. Something I never thought I'd be excited about...And last, and probably my favorite craft of the week...I saw this idea on DollarStoreCrafts.com.
They call it a Mosaic Headboard. I got self adhesive laminate tiles at Home Depot and stuck scrapbook paper I already had, and nailed them to the wall.
We've been wanting something above the bed for a long time now and this was so easy and I really like it. It might not match our current bedding, but I still like it!

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

You are so crafty Kizzie! I love seeing all the cute stuff that you make.