Wow, I've really been bad about blogging lately. I need to take more pictures...I’m not a once a week blogger, I’m better than this. :)
Tonight we went with our friends to pick Apples and pears. The boys had fun playing in the dirt and tormenting a poor little dog, while we loaded up on fruit.
We got a ton, and we plan on canning lots of applesauce, probably some apple-pear sauce.
Maybe some apple pie filling. We'll see how much we can get out of the fruit. But I'm excited to do something besides jam. And I love canning, so this should be fun! I'm sure I'll blog about it. :)
A couple random things, Jack has gotten really “good” at throwing fits. He does the full on throwing himself on the floor, screaming, crying….the whole deal. Not so fun.
I like to have my boys wear matching clothes. I do it a couple times a week at least. It’s fun for me. And I like to think they like it too! :)
I just thought this was funny. One day he just wouldn’t keep his arm in his shirt…not sure why! He woke up from his nap like this and just kept doing it all day. Avery thought it was hilarious.
2 comments:
How fun! I wonder if there is an orchard near me. That would be so cool. I love dressing my girls in matching clothing too. It's so fun!
didn't Avery use to pull hid arm out like that? I think he kept doing it one time when we were at your house. And I love matching my boys too.
Post a Comment