Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
Don't be confused... we love Jesus... it's just a little strange to have such a large statue in one's front yard.
I guess as long as it matches the house...
Oh Kizzie-- you delight me. A lot.
So funny :) Is this in UT?
I cant believe this is in Provo...or can I :D:D
so for sure, this was someone's house? That is really weird.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't be confused... we love Jesus... it's just a little strange to have such a large statue in one's front yard.
I guess as long as it matches the house...
Oh Kizzie-- you delight me. A lot.
So funny :) Is this in UT?
I cant believe this is in Provo...or can I :D:D
so for sure, this was someone's house? That is really weird.
Post a Comment