Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things are starting to take shape

In approximately 7 weeks we're having a baby. YIKES!

And honestly we haven't even gone through all the baby stuff to see what we have and what we still need. I'm sure it'll be fine...there's always time tomorrow, right???
We've been lucky and my sisters have passed on lots of adorable baby clothes, so she should be one well dressed baby! My big project has been getting her "room" ready. I use the term room loosely because she actually gets the corner of a room. I'm not willing to give up my sewing room, and she doesn't need that much space anyway.

We did want to make it look cute, and not like we literally just shoved her in the corner, so I picked up some letters to hang her name on the wall, and mimicked the polka dots from her crib bedding and fancied it up a bit. I'm happy with it, and now you can tell we really DO care where she sleeps. : )
Most of the "big" projects are done, I suppose sorting through all the baby stuff is kind of big...but I'll make Andy help me one weekend. We're excited, and nervous and little stressed that D-day seems to be coming quicker than we thought! Wish us luck!!! : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! It's even more adorable in person. I love it. Nora will be one very loved little girl!