Friday, November 04, 2011

Pillows!

A couple months ago we started re-decorating our bedroom. Pretty much everything was finished but I knew I wanted more pillows on the bed. About a month ago we scored an awesome deal on decorative pillows (some were fairly ugly) at Sears, 1.99 each! Awesome!

I've had other things to work on so I just got around to making the pillow cases this week, and we love them! (LOVE!) I think they turned out way better than I imagined. Sometimes I see something a certain way in my head but it doesn't exactly translate well when I make it. So I'm very pleased with these.

We've got pleats, ruffles, stripes, rosettes, pretty colors. Love them, and they make the bed look so luxurious. (We think so anyway) Thank you, internet for all the inspiration.




3 comments:

sissyann said...

You did a fantastic job!!! Those are beautiful!!!!

Jacque said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous! I need to make pillows for my bed, but I'm a slacker. Maybe you'll inspire me:)

Unknown said...

I love your room SO much! It's great.