Last week the secretary from Andy's office called me and told me they wanted to throw Andy a surprise baby shower and wanted to make sure I'd be able to make it.
I warned her I'm not great at keeping secrets from him (I'm the one who convinces him to open presents early for birthdays and Christmas, because I can hardly stand to not blab to him what I got him!) but promised I'd do my best.
So yesterday when he told me that they were having a pizza lunch for someone in the office who was leaving I tried not to sound too eager to ask if I could come. Jack and I have joined them for office lunches before, so it wasn't out of the ordinary for me to tag along.
When I got there and we went back to the lunch room he was a little confused walking in, wondering why they were taking pictures of him. : ) He caught on, don't worry.
He was totally out of his element being the center of attention at a very pink baby shower, it was fun watching him!
We got lots of nice things for Nora, and Andy was pleased with how thoughtful his co-workers are.
All in all it was a nice time, one I'm sure he is not eager to try again though! : )
Also...we're on the 6 week count down to D-Day! Crazy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment