Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
That is so cute! Go Super Avery!
Cool! I feel like he should be wearing a helmet? or maybe some bubble wrap!
That is one of my favorite things to do too!
That is the cutest thing ever!
LOL!!! I love it! Super Avery Rocks!
That is adorable! :D
I admit it. I did this too...at 4. :DI was copying "Super Grover" from Sesame Street.
So funny! A total boy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so cute! Go Super Avery!
Cool! I feel like he should be wearing a helmet? or maybe some bubble wrap!
That is one of my favorite things to do too!
That is the cutest thing ever!
LOL!!! I love it! Super Avery Rocks!
That is adorable! :D
I admit it. I did this too...at 4. :D
I was copying "Super Grover" from Sesame Street.
So funny! A total boy!
Post a Comment