Friday, August 29, 2008

Brownie or a blondie?

Both are yummy desserts, but that's not what we're discussing today! :)

I'm pretty sure, unlike Avery, that Jack will soon be sporting some cute brown hair! When Avery was born he had dark hair, but when it fell out it was replaced with his lovely blonde barely there hair. His eyebrows were always (and still are) so blonde you can barely tell they're there. Jack was also born with brown hair, it fell out...and from what I can see the little stubby new hair is dark! Also, his little eyebrows are dark too! I think it's so fun, He's like the little dark version of Avery as a baby. I'm excited to see what he'll look like once all his hair is grown in! Andy just thinks I'm crazy, because I'm constantly examining Jack's little head...whatever... :)

So, what do you think? Am I delusional, or am I getting a brown haired boy?

101_1792

101_1793

3 comments:

Jordy said...

Brown and blue/green eyes...

GO BROWNIES!

Selissa said...

Morgan and Derek were the same. Although they started out with no hair you could still tell that one was darker. I think Jack will have Brown hair.

Unknown said...

Hm..I think you might be right! That will be fun to have both ends of the spectrum! Scarlett didn't lose anything..or really gain anything. I think she got a bit thinner where she lies on her head and a tad bit thicker around her neckline. She better get hair before she's a year!