So, just a few minutes ago, Kizzie told me that she blogged today and summoned me to look. I, being the obedient and downright awesome husband that I am, clicked on the link and went to take a look. I started looking at her "Brownie or Blondie" post and then turned to see her laughing heartily at her own joke. For those of you who know Kizzie, she is pretty much the funniest person she knows. I enjoy when she tells jokes in public because she usually laughs significantly more than those present. This is one of her endearing qualities. I just thought I'd share. - Andy
By the way, if you have any good memories of Kizzie's hilarity, feel free to share in the comments.
3 comments:
Haha! You BOTH have me cracking up! Too funny! :D
LOL!! That's so funny!
Oh geez..thanks for the flashback! Yes, I love that about Kizzie. She really does think she is the best and yet there is a feeling of humility when she says it, simply because she is being honest. She is the best!
Post a Comment