Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday afternoon outing

Yesterday we decided to take the boys to the Provo Temple. Avery loves to point out Temples (until recently church buildings were mistaken for Temples) we drive by, so I thought he'd like to get up close to one.
He loved the fountains and all the pretty flowers. We found a nice shaded spot to put our blanket and let Avery explore things that were within our line of vision. It was so relaxing and the weather was perfect. It was one of the most relaxing Sunday afternoons I've had for a while!
I'm thinking we'll have to get out like that more often, there are so many nice parks here that we could let Avery run around. And with the weather cooling off a bit more in the evenings it's really pleasant.








4 comments:

Selissa said...

You make me sick! You are so skinny! You look really good, and cute. Your boys are so cute

Anonymous said...

Kizzie and Andy, How great to have two little boys so close in age. And what a lot of cousins they have in the same age group! Zion is growing!
They are adorable - just wish you were closer. Love, Gramma Fish

Andrea said...

How fun. I love your header by the way. You look great too!

Unknown said...

Yeah...you make me sick too. :) I really wish we lived there right now..there is so much to do there!