I just love Jack's face in this one, he was about to smile at me, but I didn't quite catch it. He sure has a pretty face though, and still reminds me so much of Avery as a little baby! And his hair has even started growing back, yay!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Brothers
Avery loves Jack so much, he just wants to lay next to him every chance he gets. It's really cute, but sometimes dangerous. Like today when I walked in and Avery was laying right on top of Jack pinning him to the ground. Not cool.So I still have to watch carefully, but at least I know he's not intentionally trying ti hurt him! I hope...!

I just love Jack's face in this one, he was about to smile at me, but I didn't quite catch it. He sure has a pretty face though, and still reminds me so much of Avery as a little baby! And his hair has even started growing back, yay!
I just love Jack's face in this one, he was about to smile at me, but I didn't quite catch it. He sure has a pretty face though, and still reminds me so much of Avery as a little baby! And his hair has even started growing back, yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are so adorable. I still have to watch the boys cause they will still "love" eachother too much.
Post a Comment