Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tuesday fun

All through the month of August Thanksgiving Point has been having $2 Tuesdays, where it's just 2 bucks to get into each thing as opposed to the ridiculously high regular prices! I'd been wanting to go, but yesterday was the first Tuesday this month I've felt well enough to venture out! So we headed over to go to the Dinosaur museum, but as soon as we got out of the van and started towards it Avery started mini freaking out saying "not now, no dinosaurs right now" and seriously looking worried. So we decided we had to at least do something to make the drive worth it, so we went to Farm Country! Fun right? Kids love farm animals, right? Yeah, wrong.
What have I done wrong?!
He was scared the entire time, he spent most of our time like this...
Or this...

We tried to get pictures only when it looked like he was having fun...or his back was turned!
we went on a wagon ride, which he decided was okay half way through it.
And he liked the little "houses" they had for kids, he would have played there all day.
He also liked the toys inside, and kept asking to go back in and play.
He didn't even want to stand on this scale! But I made him! And no, he does not weigh 60 pounds, that thing was all sorts of messed up...it said I weighed 180, and I almost cried. Good thing I KNOW it's not right!
It was fun, even though Avery was being a difficult 2 year old, we still love him and think he's way cute!

1 comment:

Heather Lynne said...

Some times our planed fun just doesn't work out... but hey Andy looked like he was having fun!