I was talking to my mom the other night and Alan and Terri told her we were invited to the baby blessing, but we didn't go...I have no idea what happened but I didn't even know anything about it all. I didn't get an email or phone messages, so I'm really sorry
7 comments:
They are so cute` I can't believe that Jack is still in Newborn diapers! that's crazy!
Okay these pics are adorable!! the 2nd picture Jack looks sooooo much like Avery to me....what a cutie!!
These boys are adorable! Jackson is looking more and more like Avery. They are precious and I miss them.
What cute pics.
I was talking to my mom the other night and Alan and Terri told her we were invited to the baby blessing, but we didn't go...I have no idea what happened but I didn't even know anything about it all. I didn't get an email or phone messages, so I'm really sorry
I love the picture of Elmo on a blanket. Avery is a hoot.
Post a Comment