Monday, August 25, 2008

Just for fun

My poor baby has a temporary fivehead...until his hair starts growing back...sad, but kind of funny! : )




Definition of fivehead :.

(fīv'hĕd')

1. (n.) The body part commonly referred to as the forehead, only larger or higher due to a receding hairline or facial structure.

Origins: From fore- in forehead; this sounds much like the number four. Adding one makes this a fivehead.

Examples:
Check out the fivehead on that old man.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Awwwww! He's the cutest little old man I've ever seen! LOL!! I just love him!

Amy Snell said...

He is soooo adorable...I love his little old man look...I bet he will turn out just as adorable as Avery :):)

Anonymous said...

What happened to his hair? Have you seen the preview for the movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? I think you might be able to identify right now. So cute!

Unknown said...

Poor Jack....at least he will know what he'll look like when he's old!

Hopkins said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for Jack! you are so stinking funny Kizzie!

bedelia said...

did you make up fivehead? And the accompanying definition?

Kizzie said...

Nah, I'm clever, but not that clever. It is pretty funny though, huh?