Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How cute are these?

I want these for Jack...! Seriously, how cute are they? And how lucky am I to have a sister who can make them for me!? You're the best Sis! I could probably follow the pattern to make them...but there would be no promise that both would be the same size, or shape really. So I'll leave to the expert! :)

And if I had a girl Sis would be making these for me!

{See the patterns here. Seller Sylver on Etsy.com}

8 comments:

bedelia said...

Way cute. I wish I knew how to crochet.

Unknown said...

okay I need, not want, need those for Ashelyn... loving the ones for Jack too!

Andrea said...

Those are so adorable! Love them.

Amy Snell said...

Okay tell your sis that I need a pair to for when we bless this baby :)...I Love Love Love these, you are a lucky girl to have a sis that is sooooo talented :):)

Rusti said...

I'll I can say is Awwwwwwwwww! I really need me some. And I don't even have a baby. lol

Chiemi said...

Those are are so cute! I totally love them.

sissyann said...

So so so cute!!!!

Cari-Ann said...

Ok yes those are not just cute those are AWESOME! LUCKY!