I saw this on a few other blogs, it was fun. You all should try it, it's fun seeing what comes up on Photobucket!
1) Answer the Questions below.
2) Take each answer and enter it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results and post it.
My age on my next birthday:

Place I'd like to travel:
It sure does look warm...mmm

Favorite Place:

Favorite food:

Favorite Animal:
fake ones...

Favorite Color
:

Where I live:

Name of a past pet:
I've never had a pet...so I just picked this picture of Bert

What I'm listening to:

Middle Name:

Bad Habit:

First Job:
This is the closest that it came to Baskin Robbins

Grandmother's first name:

Hobbies:

3 comments:
You've never had a pet?! Everyones got to experience owning a pet at least once. Check out the bunny on my blog, doesn't it make you want one? :)
Nope, never. Well, one time we had outdoor cats..to catch the mice. But we never played with them or anything. I don't know if we even named them.
Love the "me in pictures" meme! Very creative!
So glad you are liking Robyn's blog too - she is so creative!
Thanks for stopping by Reclaiming The Home also!
Hugs!
Kristin
Post a Comment