And this afternoon I got flowers delivered to me! They're from my mom and dad, they're so pretty! I don't want them to die!
Then this evening Andy made me a great steak dinner. And we had our neighbors, Jordan and Amelia, over for cake and ice cream and lots of fun conversation. And Avery sure does like playing with Jonah. Or it's fun to pretend he likes having a little friend!
Tonight we also got our futon for Avery's room. It's nice to have a place to sit up there while he's playing and we still have a "guest bed". It's like our own little family room! now we just need to put a little tv in there.
This weekend we're going down to Cedar City to visit my brother and his family. We always have fun hanging out with them, and it's fun to have a mini vacation. So it should be fun!
We'll be coming back home Sunday night so we have Monday (MLK jr. day) to unwind and chill at home.
5 comments:
I love mini vacations. They are so refreshing! Have fun!
Happy birthday! looks like some fun stuff!
Wow! You really made out! :) I would so love some attachments for my kitchenaid. Lucky girl!
Sounds like you had a great day! I'm jealous of you rotary cutter and mat, and the kithenaid attachments!!! :)
Hey chica! Sorry I missed your bday! I hope you had a great one!! Hope you are feeling great! Love ya!
Post a Comment