This afternoon I decided Avery and I would go walk around the mall, I was going to let him ride some of those little car toys they have (I've been saving quarters!:) ) and I was going to look for a new shirt.
So I told Avery all about it (like he really cared or understood...), packed the diaper bag and loaded him in the car. Only to buckle myself in and turn the key to have nothing happen!
How disappointing! Apparently we haven't driven the car anywhere recently and with all the cold it must have just gotten "tired".
So we'll have to get a jump before I can go anywhere! (our jumper cables mysteriously disappeared). So now we wait for Andy to get home and rescue us! :)
After this I'll be sure to use my car more often...so this doesn't happen again!!!
2 comments:
Man, that stinks. Jonah would have flipped out on me, thinking he was going somewhere only to get dragged back inside.
You'll just have to go start it once a day, then run back into your warm house lol.
Post a Comment