#1 - He LOVES buckles (on anything, clothes, high chairs, carts, car seats, etc).
So he often drags his booster seat into the living room to play with the buckle, he discovered that he can buckle himself in...but he hasn't quite figured out how to unbuckle it!! So of course I got some great pictures of him being sad and stuck. But because it causes much grief for both of us...I hide it in the pantry when it's not in use!
#2 - This is just funny to me. He decided this was a comfortable place to sit while he snacked and watched a show. With the way the side walls were bowing, I'm not sure if the lid will ever fit quite right again!
2 comments:
He really is cute and pretty funny. I'm always amazed at what kids come up with.
Kizzie! My Kyla did/does all of those exact same thing. The whole stuck in the highchair is really bad. Especially when I'm feeding Arwen, so what out when that new baby comes!
Post a Comment