Monday, January 14, 2008

The coundown begins...

I really like my birthday, a lot. First, I get to pick whatever dinner I want...and I don't have to make it! How much better can that get?! And second...my husband spoils me. As if I need anything else after Christmas, because really, I don't! He's pretty good to me.
Happy Birthday to me! (almost!) :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery is so cute. I hope you have a great birthday...in 3 days lol. I know what you mean, it's nice being able to pick what you get, not have to cook, get presents, etc.

bedelia said...

Hey, we can watch Avery if you want to eat out alone...as long as he doesn't scream like in Nursery. Well, actually, he can't be any worse than Jonah so I wouldn't mind really.

Chiemi said...

Happy early Birthday! Ya gotta love birthdays. Have fun being spoiled by your hubby!

Rusti said...

Happy Birthday Kizzie! Get the lobster! lol

Hope you have an awesome day. Fill us in on your bday fun. :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great time!

LindySummers said...

Happy birthday! You are getting so old.

Michelle Claire said...

Happy Birthday Kiz! Love ya!