Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Break and Bake

crayons, that is...and I helped! : )


I saw these adorable crayon cookies on Robyn's 'Craft With Me' blog and decided to try them out. They were so easy. Peeling the wrappers wasn't very fun, but I did it while watching Mansfield Park, so it went a little faster.

Avery of course tends to eat crayons, I guess they resemble some sort of snack...so he won't be using these right away, but I love trying new crafts! Currently I'm working on a quilt. We'll see how that goes!
But seriously, back to the crayons, after peeling you really do just break 'em and bake 'em!
Here's the link to the instructions, and some pictures of mine


3 comments:

bedelia said...

how do you get them out of the pan? '

Kizzie said...

You spray the pan before you put the crayons in and then freeze them when you take it out of the oven.
When they're cooled through they just pop out

Laura said...

That's pretty cool. I'm going to remember this.