Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Mark your calendars for July 18, 2008!

I had my first dr. appointment yesterday afternoon. Andy got off work early to come with me, it was nice having him there to help with Avery...he was a little crazy!
We got to have an ultrasound done, it was so neat to see the baby. And you can actually tell it's a human being! My first ultrasound with Avery was a lot earlier and he just looked like a blob (we still loved it though, and proudly showed it off!). The baby's heartbeat was perfect at 164, and my due date was pushed back a few days to July 18th. We're just so happy that it's healthy!!

Here it is!



I'm going to the same office I went with my last pregnancy, but I'm seeing a different doctor and I like him SO much! The office was really busy, it was the end of the day and they had to squeeze me in at the last minute but he still took the time to actually talk to us and answer questions. It was great, though Andy thinks it's weird that I'm so excited about my dr.! The one I had with Avery just seemed like she was in a hurry all the time, so this will be a nice change. Not to feel like I'm wasting the doctors time!

It all seems so real now, hearing the heart beat and actually seeing it is so exciting!!

9 comments:

kristin said...

Yay! Congrats and that is such a great pic! You are just one month behind me (and my sister...). Too much baby fun!

Anna said...

Congrats. My BFF is due a day before you. All these babies....Its so great to hear the heartbeat.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

What an awesome sonogram picture! I swear they get better and better! I can already tell that baby is going to be absolutely adorable!! Congrats to you and Andy!! (and Avery, too!!) Oh, and July, it's a great month to be born!!:)

Anonymous said...

The old wives tale is a baby that has a heartbeat over 140 is a girl. Heres sending girl vibes your way...

Chiemi said...

Awww...I love babies. I hope the process of pregnancy is great for you!

Sharla said...

Awww, so exciting-- and what a cute picture!

bedelia said...

If you want me to watch Avery for your appointments, it won't be too far to drop him off and I wouldn't mind. Jonah would love it. I had a really bad experience once with bringing Jonah to my appointment by myself. In fact, I think I'll blog about it.

Andrea said...

Glad you're liking your new Dr. I love the new look of your blog...Cute!

Jordy said...

Ya know what else happens on July 18th? BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know where I'll be, and Andy if you have some free time you're more than welcome to join me for a midnight showing!