Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's about to get crazy!

Nora has been working on scooting around for quite a while now, with great success. She can usually roll and spin on her belly to get where she wants to be. The last 2 or so weeks she's been working on scooting forward and getting into a crawling position. She can scoot a little then gets tired of it.
Today I brought her in the kitchen to play while I worked on lunch and the difference in the wood floor as opposed to the carpet must have been what she needed, she started army crawling a few feet at a time within 10 minutes of being in the kitchen! Yikes!!

I want to get better video of it, but this will do for now. She's definitely on the move!

1 comment:

bedelia said...

torturing the poor girl. ha. I liked hearing the boys in the background.