Friday, August 10, 2012

Family pictures

We had our last family pictures taken just over 3 years ago. Then we moved and wanted to wait til we were settled, then I was pregnant and didn't want fat pictures, and then we wanted to wait til the baby was born...and so on. A photographer friend of mine came up from Texas to visit her family and said she was going to be available for photo shoots while she was here, so I jumped at the chance!
And I love (LOVE!) the pictures we ended up with. I stressed over the clothes and changed our outfits a few times, in the end I think we all look alright. :)

Now to get them on the walls and get some printed for wallets and grandparents and Andy's office...and anywhere else I can think of to show off my beautiful kids! :)











Photographer (Amy) and me! This is the first time we've actually met, it was awesome!

3 comments:

Laura said...

YES! These are great, Amy is awesome and you all look fantastic!

Amy said...

I'm SO SO SO glad you like them! Seriously, your family I had the best of luck with ... in such a short amount of time! :) I'm sorry I had to hurry up w/ the shoot and get to the hospital, but I think we got some winners!

bedelia said...

Beautiful. And I love the colors.