Avery (and Jack!) likes to take silly pictures when he gets a hold of the camera...I really should delete the ones he takes of me, but we want our posterity to know we can be silly every now and then!
Oh my goodness I love this :) And Avery's pic...hilarious :) I just took pics off my camera, apperently Mackenzie thought it would be fun to shoot some pics while I closed my eyes with Brooklyn on the couch for a minute :) They are super fabulous :)
2 comments:
funny. Jonah is bored out of his mind this summer. I really should get him some play dates or something but since I'm a hermit, its not happening.
Oh my goodness I love this :) And Avery's pic...hilarious :) I just took pics off my camera, apperently Mackenzie thought it would be fun to shoot some pics while I closed my eyes with Brooklyn on the couch for a minute :) They are super fabulous :)
Post a Comment