Nora is experimenting with crawling, rolling, scooting...and planking. Sometimes she gets into planking position and launches herself forward. Andy thinks she looks (not in appearance, but in style!) like a walrus. I think she looks cute. But much too big moving around the living room on her own. More often than not she goes backwards, but she's slowly (or not slowly enough, really!) getting the hang of going forward.
It's hard work moving around, frequent naps and thumb sucking, are required. And encouraged, because she's so dang cute. :)

2 comments:
I like the pillow barricade. We have a brick ledge like that in our family room and I currently have chairs lined up in front of it to keep Reta from attacking. She climbs on it when I'm not looking if the chairs aren't there.
Oh my gravy I love these pics!! She is such a good mix of both of the boys...you guys make precious babies :)
Post a Comment