Saturday, March 05, 2011

Birthday video

Yesterday was Andy's Birthday, I'll post more on that later. we've had a fun birthday week with lots of yummy food and being lazy! : ) We like birthdays a lot a round here!

Today is his brother Chris' birthday. So we had the boys make this little video for him this morning. Jack was being a little turkey the whole time, we practiced before I turned the camera on, but he chose to be silly and go off script : ) I love his funny little smile, like he knows he's about to be crazy. : )

We've watched this a bunch already today, we love it!

2 comments:

bedelia said...

Happy Late Birthday to Andy.

And that totally seems like Nolan, he's always grinning before doing something nuts. I can't believe how big/old Jack has gotten.

Mom's in the kitchen! said...

What precious little guys! I love that look in Jack's eyes, and I think Avery was expecting something silly from his brother. Just adorable, Kizzie! :D